Position: Client Relations and Marketing Specialist
- Measure and assess client satisfaction, monitor, implement and conduct regular review mechanism of client satisfaction of the firm’s services
- Research and analyze existing and target clients by looking at existing demographics, market preferences and needs, and market competition.
- Incorporate business analysis in marketing and with current clients
- Develop and recommend marketing and advertising plans for the firms’ services, and make recommendations regarding same
- Oversee the preparation of marketing and promotional materials, sponsorships, advertising
- Represent the firm in marketing events and activities in the firm’s target markets; represent firm in Asian markets; represent the firm in community events, outreach activities
- Assist assigned attorneys in maintaining client relationships and provide quality servicing of client needs from initial intake to completion of cases
- Serve as primary liaison to clients; regularly communicate with clients to resolve client issues and questions regarding cases; serve as the “go to” person to answer questions and help lead all aspects of daily interactions with clients
- Regularly communicate with the assigned attorney or paralegal regarding clients’ cases to ensure satisfactory and timely completion of cases
- Assist attorneys in dealing with clients with limited English and in translating documents, particularly Chinese and Korean speaking clients
- Directly responsible for follow up and post-engagement client contact to maintain a high quality of client services and to assist in marketing strategies for the firm
Proficiency in Microsoft, Outlook; ability to understand business principles; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and work on a team; proficiency in Chinese and/or Korean preferred but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
12 months experience in marketing, business or related field
Jobsite: 517 S 9th St., Las Vegas NV 89101